love for
Monst3r Loco

Right,

its my district

fashion
Hey! L⊙⊙K ↑ in the Sky, Its a Bird, No its a Plane, No Its M E !.

..

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Well... Ystd, was so excited to go out wif my friends - Aira and Sabrina (:
we went to vivo and took some photos back home.. haha and i forgot to take my
house keys from aira (: after that day i fall inlove agn.. and well today we went to
the church of the holy spirit (: its a cool church (: and we went to novena mall
and ate at burger king ((: then me and my mom walked around and found Cotton On,
so we bought some shoes and clothes fro sis and a shades and not to forget a free slippers lol!.. well now im trying to rap ((: ..... My life is kinda plain borring
so yea ((:


5:20 AM

profile


DanceIsMyLife.

Raymond Dominic
Dino | Loco | Monster
.08281996.
Jurong West Secondary
Filipino | American | Spainish | Chinese
Hip Hop Dancer From E-merged Crew (FDC - Filipino Dance Club)
Black | Blue | Aqua | Green | Orange | Light Red
Single | Attached
I just want a simple life


Facebook | Twitter | Friendster?

link bold italics underline strong small emphasis monospace
blockquote
style

tag


ShoutMix chat widget

gifts

asfadfSADGFGDF



~Monst3r`LOco~ + Sayangg` at = Maxed out Love!



this is my footer. layout by aellyniq. all blog content is © DanceIsMyLife!: ..