love for
Monst3r Loco

Right,

its my district

fashion
Hey! L⊙⊙K ↑ in the Sky, Its a Bird, No its a Plane, No Its M E !.

bhe, i love u.

Thursday, August 26, 2010



Bhe, Im sorry if ever i hurt you. I wish u would forgive me...
I would do my best to make it up to you.. Remember, i will always love you.


3:10 AM

profile


DanceIsMyLife.

Raymond Dominic
Dino | Loco | Monster
.08281996.
Jurong West Secondary
Filipino | American | Spainish | Chinese
Hip Hop Dancer From E-merged Crew (FDC - Filipino Dance Club)
Black | Blue | Aqua | Green | Orange | Light Red
Single | Attached
I just want a simple life


Facebook | Twitter | Friendster?

link bold italics underline strong small emphasis monospace
blockquote
style

tag


ShoutMix chat widget

gifts

asfadfSADGFGDF



~Monst3r`LOco~ + Sayangg` at = Maxed out Love!



this is my footer. layout by aellyniq. all blog content is © DanceIsMyLife!: bhe, i love u.